Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daily Vitamins: For Your Health


I take four different vitamins everyday. 

Biotin for my nails and the last three for my veganism.

There's a lot of contention over whether vitamins help or not. Are they placebos? Are the people who take them healthy only because those people were already healthy? Do they prevent cancer? Are they dangerous? Can they lead the swallower to experience heightened feelings of health righteous judgment when faced with a less healthy compatriot?
Who can know...aside from the thousands of scientists researching them...
All I know is that I used to get headaches everyday until I started taking and additional iron supplement.

And my nails have gotten considerably stronger since the biotin. 

And if I get surprise pregnant, hopefully that tiny babens won't leach all of my vital nutrients away.

No comments:

Post a Comment