Saturday, May 4, 2013

Final avoidance: Study Break


This has been a heck of a week, final are almost over with. I just have to make it until Thursday. 
If there are any other people out there needing some much needed study break web surfing check the links below (though, if you're having some sunny 70s weather like we are, I say go for a hike instead):

A couple of weeks ago  we filmed a music video...results par excellence

Lady Bug Identification

Love this concept for medical school admissions, things have been sub-par too long, time for a change

cookbook innovation

Chestnut flour doughnuts

Started following this regime this week...expect a review

Did anyone else feel like this last episode of the office was...subpar?

I love to stretch, though I don't always, perhaps I'm doing myself a favor?


Don't study too hard, but just hard enough-
Racha

No comments:

Post a Comment