Monday, June 4, 2012

Leisure Wear Super Cruise Fun Tyme

Jumpsuits are an inevitable failure.
Most of the time.
In general, if they feature any sort of elastic waistband, you run a huge risk of having multiple strangers ask you when you are due.
In general, if they are made of spandex, you run a huge risk of having the visible V and ankle length flared floods.
In general, they give you genie legs.
However, I still love them and I have been fortunate enough to have two in my life that are absolutely stupid great.
Exhibit A:
I made this jumpsuit for my husband and mine's first anniversary.
It featured an unintentional crooked back zip and a tasteful amount of side boob. 
Which is the best kind of boob.

Exhibit B:
This is Kitty Meow Meow out on the town for Ja'mie's bachelorette. 
I spent 3/5ths of a months rent on this pup at Anthro. It makes me feel like a sassy octogenarian out on the town during cruise wear season. Ziggy Stardust would have wanted it that way.

I'm sure. 

P.S.
Venus and the Sun are getting together tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment